Recently on Instagram I put out a request to my followers for requests. I wanted to find out what people wanted to see from me during this lockdown period because social media activity is going to be at an all time high!
Lot’s of request came through for lockdown training ideas. Here’s a simple way to practice some fast feet in the ‘circle’ that you can do at home or on a field.
- Get 6 cones (or shoes, drinkbottles, whatever will do) and set up on the ground as a netball shooting circle.
- Use one cone as the “post” and place the other five in a semi-circle out from the post cone.
- get a passer to stand out from the top cone
- starting at the post cone, run out to a cone, turn and come back to the post cone where you will receive a pass, then pass back and run out to a new cone.
- repeat continuously for 30 seconds then rest for 30 seconds.
- repeat 5 sets twice with 2 minutes rest between sets.
Let me know how you get on!